- Adoption of knife edge seal
Since the knife edge seal has very minimal seal surface width, the sliding torque is small and the power consumption is few, making it possible to reduce the running cost compared to conventional mechanical seal.
- Applicable to wide-range of fluids
Knife edge seal provides a narrow seal surface width and a high surface pressure, it serves to prevent the high-viscosity fluid or coagulative fluid from being caught by the seal surface, assuring the excellent sealing performance by cutting and removing such coagulant.
- No experience required for installation
1. Insert the Pillar cassette seal into the shaft.
2. Fix the flange to the stuffing box.
3. Fixing to the shaft with set screw
4. Remove the set claw.With the above steps, installation is completed. Unlike the installation of conventional seal, it is not necessary to execute such works as to adjust the seal installation position, or to clean the seal end surface, etc.
- Working temperature range
-20 – +150°C
- Applicable application condition