- Suitable to high-pressure application
Since the floating ring is bilaterally symmetric and its pressure is balanced by the fluid pressure, it assures the formation of lubrication film without any pressure distortion as to cause the seal end surface to be inclined.
- This mechanical seal is resistible against the pressure fluctuation
Since any deformation is not caused by fluid pressure due to balanced pressure, any clearance will not be generated at the seal surface even when the pressure is reduced. This assures the stabilized sealing performance.
- Best suitable to high-load condition
Since the floating ring is made of carbon and its entire outer circumference makes contact with the seal fluid, it assures the wide heat radiation surface. In addition, the mechanical seal of this type not only assures the stabilized lubrication film but also demonstrates the excellent sealing performance without any uneven heat distortion, as the entire circumference is cooled by the flushing liquid flowing through a lot of holes arranged on the floating ring.
- Maximum working pressure: 12MPa
- Peripheral speed limit: 100m/s
- High-loaded pump for power generation plant, boiler water supply/circulation water pump.