Microwave PC Board Material “PILAR PC-CLAD” is the ideal copper-clad laminates for micro to millimeter wave circuits.
- Low-loss board for micro to millimeter wave bands
PILLAR PC-CLAD affords superior antenna and circuit characteristics.
- Low coefficient of absorption, and allows very little chemical permeation
Properties of PILLAR PC-CLAD are not affected by moisture, so it can be widely utilized regardless of conditions.
- Superior copper foil adhesion
Maintains adhesion strength to enhance reliability of fine patterns.
- Ideal for multi-layer boards
Original perperg multi-layering technology enables PILLAR PC-CLAD to withstand hot solder and obtain the same dielectric properties for all insulation layers, making PILLAR PC-CLAD ideal for multi-layering of high-frequency. Low temperature molding products are also available.
*Please refer to below catalog pdf.
- Automotive: 76-81GHz Radar, V2X Communication
- Wireless Infra: Antenna, Small Cell 5G, Backhaul
- Wired Infra: High speed data center, High speed E/O, O/E
- Various application on micro to millimeter wavebands