The Pillar end surface rubber sliding seal, Type G1 seal use the special U-shape rubber.
- Construction full of flexibility
The U-shape rubber sliding ring is designed for idealistic shape as an end surface seal and is also full of flexibility, it is suitable for low-speed rotary equipment in which the shaft may frequently vibrate or become eccentric.
- Wear-free shaft sleeve
G1 seal is an end surface type seal made by rubber, the shaft or sleeve will not become worn.
- Simplified handling
G1 seal is designed to have one cut (split) which can be install to the equipment without disassemble the equipment itself.
- Maximum working pressure: 0.2MPa
- Peripheral speed limit: 6m/s (max.)
- Working temperature range: -10~+60°C
- For marine use, rudderstock and stem tube
- Shaft-seal part of flocculater at water purification plant
- Each industrial machine, low-speed roll neck