The PILLAR LBP CURL BEARING is a lubrication-free type bearing made by winding the base plate (to which a thin Pilaflon film is connected firmly to the metal plate (SUS316), using a special method), and further by curling it to push-form.
- Since the curl bearing provides the low friction coefficient, it is free from any sticking or slippage(uneven shaft slippage).
- The curl bearing provides the extremely excellent chemical-resisting performance, solvent-resisting performance and weather-resisting performance.
- The curl bearing is applicable to a wide temperature range of -200°C up to +200°C.
- Since the curl bearing is applicable under thin-wall/high surface pressure condition, it can be designed for compact type.
- Since the curl bearing is so designed that its sling surface provides the excellent slurry-resisting performance, the shaft will not be scarred.
- Since the curl bearing is little worn, it assures the long service life.
- The curl bearing is easy to handle, and can be attached easily to the housing.